A GLOBAL LEADER IN LIFESTYLE ENHANCEMENT
Director at Benfatto Enterprises and Benfatto PPM Training Academy
"Progress is forever one step ahead of you, because you are meant to perpetually pursue it. Therefore, you must always live life in forward motion."
— Andrew Oyé
Director, Benfatto Enterprises + Benfatto PPM Academy
PPM DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Andrew Oye is the Director of Program Development and Director of Creative Services for Benfatto Enterprises’ Benfatto PPM Training Academy— the Gold Standard in Fitness Training and home of the Progressive Performance Methodology (PPM).
A business partner and PPM protégé of Francis Benfatto, Andrew co-authored the Official PPM Trainer’s Manual, helping the method creator to develop, write and design the primary academic tool utilized in the certification of new PPM Trainers.
Andrew interned at the Vanderbilt Sports Medicine Clinic and is the author of The One-Minute Workout: Real Deal Fitness & Nutrition, sharing a practical message about fitness, motivation and sports psychology.
Andrew earned a Masters degree in Communications-Journalism from Stanford University and a degree in Human & Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University. He is the founder of sports-and-entertainment lifestyle brands MUSCLE INK™ and Pro Athletes Rep, and he created The Oye Body Survey, a physique profile series for fitness enthusiasts.
The sports-and-fitness journalist and columnist launched Andrew Oye’s Pro Muscle Report, a professional-bodybuilding industry column, and his work has been featured in Muscle & Fitness Magazine, Generation Iron Network, Planet Muscle Magazine, BUILT Magazine, Quest Nutrition Publications, ProSource Online and Bodybuilding.com.
The ACCSELerator: Advanced Creative Consultant in Sports, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Andrew is a creative strategist and marketing expert who creates concepts, content, campaigns, communications, and creative materials. He also creates and develops concepts for all entertainment formats: TV, film, Web, print, and stage.
For the Benfatto PPM Training Academy, Master Trainer Andrew Oye provides the following expertise, talents, and skills:
• Develop programming materials for courses, seminars, presentations, expos, demos, etc.
• Develop programming for new training modules to expand curriculum offerings
• Develop initiatives and strategies for maximizing appeal, reach, impact and influence
• Oversee creative direction for written communications, academic & promotional materials
• Oversee creative direction for visual identity, branding, imaging, design, aesthetics, etc.
• Oversee content creation (articles, books, videos, photos, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
• Promote academy across mediums (digital, print, TV, radio, social media, etc.)
• Promote academy through target-marketing efforts for trainer recruitment and retention
• Cross-promote academy and partnering organizations or sports leagues/federations
Operations and Logistics Management
• Review potential business-partner proposals from third-party entities and individuals
• Serve as athlete liaison to sports leagues/federations to build trainer-recruitment pool
• Strategize logistical methods for management of certification and renewal processes